Last night I went to sleep quite late.
Had a sudden meet up arrangement with my friend, Intan, and went to Bugis to shop for 2 birthday presents.
There’s a bbq event tml night, and today happens to be one of the girls’ birthday. Her name is Hajjar. The other girl is Helen, who organized the bbq party tomorrow night.
I am looking forward to the bbq event. It’s been a long time since I meet up with them. They are my good friends, even though it’s a long time since we had a gathering. (It’s like 2 or 3 times in a year?) I keep in touch with Intan, but we do go out occasionally. I have accepted the fact that u can’t expect everyone to stay and belong in a group. You got to move on.
Obstacles come and go, but still friendship ties are there. I hope I can reach there before the rest go home…
Anyway, I feel blessed for having the chance to meet them, my ITE friends, my FLTC friends. They are the best ppl u can eva haf.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment